Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Christopher Walken!


Bitch please

Christopher motherfucking Walken. What can I say about this guy? Well, not a whole lot. Mostly because words can't really describe him. His strangeness transcends human understanding. What I can say for sure is that I'm pretty sure this is a guy who doesn't give a damn what you think about him. He can act the same way in 2 completely different movies, and you can either see it as scary as shit or funny as hell. He has made some of the best movies ever and has been in some of the funniest SNL skits in the show's history, most notably of course being The Continental and The Cowbell. And something else that not a lot of people know is that he actually got his start taming lions. Actually, I don't think he tamed them, I bet he just stared at them (like in the picture above) and the king of the beasts would instantly turn into little pussycats submitting to his will. Whenever I talk about celebrities that are strange or creepy like this, I usually accredit it to a head injury or drug addiction. With Mr Walken however, I don't know what happened to him. I'll just categorize this under "Abduction by aliens". At least that's what it'll be until he dies and we get to dissect his brain. Whether you love him or hate him, there is no denying that there is nobody like Christopher Walken. Happy... 69th... Birthday... Mr Walken.

No comments:

Post a Comment