Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Villain of the Day- October 28th


While you were still learning how to SPELL YOUR NAME, I was being trained to conquer GALAXIES!!!
Turl
I think I've made it quite clear that I am someone who freaking loves bad movies. And when it comes to talking about bad movies, we almost always go to Battlefield Earth, the archetypical bad movie. And nothing makes a crappy movie better than a crappy villain and boy does Turl take the cake in that department. I really have to wonder what everybody associated with this character was thinking when they made this character. His lines are abismal, his make up is laughable, and let's not even talk about John Travolta's performance. Nah, scratch that, let's. I don't think you will ever see an actor chew the scenery more than Travolta did in this movie. He is so over the top, so silly, so high pitched, that you would think that this movie was supposed to be a parody rather than a legit action thriller. I honestly cannot recommend this movie enough, and about 90% of it has to do with this pasty white jamaican mother fucker

No comments:

Post a Comment