Monday, November 14, 2011

Official First Post!

Hi there! Yeah you! The one looking at their computer screen. Welcome to The Movie Prick, which is written by me, Hayden Lane. Some of you may be wondering why I call myself the Movie Prick. Well, it's because I have a bad habit of bagging on movies that other people find enjoyable but I find to be overrated and full of holes. Don't worry, I won't be doing this all the time on this blog, but I may do it every now and then. This is primarily for sharing my thoughts on different movies, directors, genres, actors as well as any movie news that I find exciting or noteworthy. I may even do some reviews on movies that I see. That being said, if there is a movie that you wish me to review, feel more than free to shoot me an e-mail!
Another thing that I'll be featuring is "Hero of the Day" which I'll be starting this December, along with "Villain of the Day" (which I did on my Facebook page back in October, but I think I'll transfer it over here once the new year hits).
With all that being said, I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and that you have a good day as well.
Yours Truly
The Movie Prick

1 comment:

  1. OK, here is your first review. Quiz Show starring Ralph Fiennes. Careful now, this is my all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete