Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What's to come

So earlier today, I was trying to think about movies that I should review once Hero of the Day has wrapped up. And here is an idea of what may come following the start of the new year.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull- This should be fun
Twilight- Maybe I'll twist the knife and explain why Harry Potter is better
Musicals- Remember when Hollywood made a worthy effort to bring back musicals? Me neither. I remember some movies coming out that were musicals, but none were all that good. A few were, and one became one of my favorite movies, but they were all pretty mediocre
Batman and Robin / Batman Forever- Damn you Joel Schumacher!
Gymkata- As soon as I can get it from a friend, I will be more than happy to watch this movie
The Room- I am well aware of this movie's awfulness and cult success, but have never actually watched it
The Lost World: Jurassic Park- God I hate this movie, and this one will come soon
Avatar- I already promised I would get to this one
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emporer- This was a movie that I liked at first, but then I sobered up
Pirates of the Caribbean 2-4- Not what you think. I already admitted to these being a guilty pleasure, and in this, I'll explain why I like them. What bugs me as well as what satisfies me.
Eragon- Based off a shit book, made a shit movie
Ghost Rider- Along with all crappy Marvel movies (Hulk, Fantastic Four)
Star Wars prequels- A lot of what I'll have to say has already been said, so there won't be a whole lot left for me to write.
Michael Bay and M Night Shyamalamadingdong movies- Do I need to explain why?
Battlefield Earth- I'm actually kind of excited to see this pile of crap


So those are the movies that are for sure going to be making appearances on here. The list is always subject to change and may be altered at any time. If you have a movie you want me to rip apart, feel free to post it below.

Yours truly,
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment