Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hero of the Day- Doc Holliday


I'm your huckleberry
And you, music lover, you're next
I got two guns, one for each of you
And you must be Ringo. Look darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill they say. What do you think darling? Should I hate him?
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds

This guy is the man! The best way I can describe this guy is if they took Captain Jack Sparrow, gave him some testosterone pills and put him in a western. For the record, I think Captain Jack is a kickass character, but Doc Holliday is much more kickass. You know that I always love to include a memorable quote, but I have always limited myself to one quote per character. With this character, there are so many good quotes that I couldn't deny myself more than just one. They all deserve to be mentioned. Even though he is half dead throughout the entirety of the movie, he's still awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment