Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hero of the Day- Sarah Connor




Men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up.
This is a woman who I’m a little conflicted about. Part of me wishes that she was my mother, while the other half wants to have a massive crush on her. That may sound a little weird, but I never said I was sane. Screw you! I don’t need your approval! Sure in the first movie she didn’t do that much but she really proved she had steal in her hypothetical balls. Just take a look at that picture. Wearing aviators and loading a machine gun… Hot. Not to mention she gave birth to a dude who would go on to have one huge scar going right down his face and would give the middle finger to Skynet. I definitely consider the T-1000 to be one of the coolest villains in any movies and the fact that she took him on and kicked him into a vat of molten hot… lava? I don’t remember what it was… somebody comment and let me know what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment