Friday, December 30, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hello, I am the Movie Prick... and I'm a Skyrim addict. It greaves me to say this, but I am. It has only been five days and I have now become a Skyrim junky. Barely a day goes by where I don't find myself going for hours on end playing this game. I feel as if this game has me on a chain and won't let me go, it's a ponderous chain. It is just so hard to quit. I don't know what it is that has me so hooked... The open world gameplay... The way you can interact with everyone and everything... The presence of voices like Christopher Plummer and Max Von Sydow... Maybe it's all of them... I'm sorry, I need a minute (sniff sniff, heavy exhale). I'm sorry, it's so hard for me to talk about this. We all have our baggage. For so long, I thought that it was so silly for people to get hooked on a game like World of Warcraft, and I laughed at them for being so weak. And now, I know their pain... It has been 45 minutes since I last played the game.... And lord knows how soon it will be before I play it again.


P.S- Long live Dovahkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment