Friday, December 23, 2011

Biggest Disappointments of 2011

Since I did my favorite movies of the year, it is only logical that I follow it up with what were the biggest disappointments of the year. Some did not live up to the hype, and others I just freaking hated.

  1. The Hangover Pt 2- I hope this movie was made out of studio pressure because this really was crap
  2. Green Hornet- I like Seth Rogen and I love Christoph Waltz, so naturally I should love this movie... Which makes it all the more heartbreaking for me
  3. Twilight Saga: Whatever- I didn't even see it... The trailer enough was unbearable for me
  4. Fast Five- I spent the majority of the movie riffing it. It may not help that I never saw the others, but I still didn't enjoy this movie all the much. Didn't hate it, but I didn't really like it that much either.
  5. The Rum Diary- I was really excited to see this movie because I really like Johnny Depp and Hunter S. Thompson has always been an interesting writer, and I was kind of let down by this movie. Didn't hate it, but it felt really long and really slow
  6. Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon- The only good thing that I can really say about this movie is "Hey, at least it isn't the second movie"
  7. Cars 2- It's official, Pixar is flawed. Humanity is screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment