Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hero of the Day- The Avengers


Since the movie is set to come out next year, I figured it was only fitting that I include them here. Even if there wasn't going to be a movie, I would make a point of including them considering they are some of the most iconic heroes with some of the most popular comic books of all time and have been able to retain that popularity over the years. Now, I know the picture only has Captain America, Thor and Iron Man, but I am well aware that there are many more than just them, but I figured I would just pick a picture with the three best known ones (they also happen to be my personal favorites so there). I've always wondered if there was a website where you could find out what your favorite Avenger says about you, but have yet to find one. I'll say right now that my favorite is probably Iron Man, and my least favorite is Hulk, I always thought he was kind of lame. Anyways, the Avengers are some of the coolest heroes of all time, and to say that I am hyped for the movie would be the understatement of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment